The Southlake Women’s Club invites you to become a sponsor of Art in the Square.
- Southlake Women’s Club founded Art in the Square in April 2000. We are now heading into our 16th year on the weekend of April 24-26, 2015. Art in the Square is now nationally recognized as one of the top juried art festivals in the U.S. Over 700 local and international artists apply for the approximately 150 available spots.
- Held in Southlake Town Square, this festival has a friendly, family-oriented appeal and attracts tens of thousands from Southlake and surrounding areas.
- Advertising for this event is accomplished through several media: print, TV, radio, internet, signage, PSA’s, and digital billboards. The total value of our advertising campaign exceeds $100,000.
- Our web site, www.artinthesquare.com, was created to help with the advertising, artist applications, entertainment schedules, etc. This is a continuous effort as the event contains 22 different committees that work all year long to provide a top rate festival. All chairs are volunteers who are committed to the success of this festival.
- Last year, proceeds of over $200,000 were granted to 29 beneficiaries. We have now surpassed $2M in grants awarded since our inception.
- Sponsors and beneficiaries will be honored at a VIP party held at the Southlake Hilton on April 17, 2015, the Friday night one week prior to the festival.
- Lastly, this event would not be possible without the support of our community, the city of Southlake and our sponsors! We truly appreciate your support and efforts. Our expectations are high and filled with excitement!