The Southlake Women’s Club invites you to become a sponsor of Art in the Square.
- Southlake Women’s Club founded Art in the Square in April 2000. We are now celebrating our 14th year on the weekend of April 26-28, 2013. Art in the Square is now nationally recognized as one of the top juried art festivals in the U.S. Over 700 local and international artists apply for the approximately 140 available spots.
- Held in Southlake Town Square, this festival has a friendly, family-oriented appeal and attracts tens of thousands from Southlake and surrounding areas.
- Advertising for this event is accomplished through several media: print, TV, radio, internet, signage, PSA’s, and digital billboards. The total value of our advertising campaign exceeds $100,000.
- Our web site, www.artinthesquare.com, was created to help with the advertising, artist applications, entertainment schedules, etc. This is a continuous effort as the event contains 22 different committees that work all year long to provide a top rate festival. All chairs are volunteers and committed to the success of this festival.
- Last year, proceeds of over $184,000 were granted to 25 beneficiaries. This year, we are closing in on $2M in grants awarded since our inception.
- Sponsors and beneficiaries will be honored at the VIP reception held at the Southlake Hilton on April 18, 2013, the Thursday night one week prior to the festival.
- Lastly, this event would not be possible without the support of our community, the city of Southlake and our sponsors! We truly appreciate your support and efforts. Our expectations are high and filled with excitement!