WE NEED YOUR HELP!
It takes over 600 volunteers and thousands of man hours to ensure a successful Art in the Square weekend.Please take time to become a volunteer and experience the excitement and sense of community that make this three-day fundraising event so special.
We offer numerous opportunities for men, women, and teenagers to lend a hand, including:
- Gatekeeping (ages 21+)
- Ticket booths (ages 21+)
- Drink sales (ages 21+, may require TABC training)
- The Zone (ages 13+, community service hours provided)
- Kids Korner (ages 13+, community service hours provided)
- …and much more!
Community service hours can be fulfilled by volunteering at Art in the Square.
When you check in for your shift at the volunteer booth, please be sure to indicate the hours you need approval for and let the volunteer coordinator know the process that needs to be completed for your particular needs.
Be aware that the following opportunities are for adults ages 21+.
Please choose what type of adult volunteer shift you’d like to sign up for:
- Answer general questions
- monitor alcohol from leaving premises
- prevent car traffic from entering event
- Sell Tickets
- Check ID's
- Provide wristbands when necessary
NOTE: Ticket booths must be staffed by SWC members or their families!
Alcohol Beverage Sales NOTE: Volunteers at these may be required to attend a TABC training.
- Be a tent floater and/or help in the Kids Korner tent!
These shifts are now open for 2016!
Please choose what type of teen volunteer shift you’d like to sign up for:
- Zone: Inflatables
- Zone: Rock Wall/Bungee Jump
- Kids Korner
- Artist Tent Helper
- Student Art Tent