It is the goal of the SWC Foundation:
Make a difference in the community in which we live and work.
Please carefully follow the criteria below to be eligible for consideration.
Grant applications not in compliance with these guidelines will not be reviewed.
Grant applications open in November. | Deadline is January 15, 2016.
Grant selection and notification take place in February.
Exact grant amounts will be determined after the event. Checks will be mailed by the end of June.
Selected beneficiaries will be assigned four Art in the Square volunteer slots at notification.
• All grant request applications must be submitted or postmarked by January 15, 2016. No faxes or hand deliveries, please.
• Submissions should only include what is requested. No extra information, such as notebooks, tapes, brochures, etc., allowed.
• All non-electronic requests should be typewritten.
• Applicant/Agency must be a 501(c)(3).
• Funding must service Northeast Tarrant County.
• Funding priorities: Children, Women and Families.
• Requests will not be considered that fund job positions, salaries, fundraisers, administrative or office expenses, volunteer or employee recognition trips, award ceremonies, or marketing materials.
• Applicant must provide, either via electronic attachment or printed document, a copy of IRS Charitable Exemption letter.
• Applicant must provide, either via electronic attachment or printed document, a copy of the first three (3) pages of the most recent 990 tax form.
• Applicant must provide, either via electronic attachment or printed document, copies of 2103, 2014,and proposed 2015 budgets. We advise that you create a single spreadsheet document containing all required budgets. This accelerates the application and review process.
• Applicant must provide a list of board members and their contact information, including phone numbers and email addresses.
• If application is submitted online, all necessary documents must be attached with application for online submission, where indicated in the form.
• If application is submitted via standard mail, all necessary documents must be included with application. We recommend applicants use certified mail addressed to: ATTN: Funding Chair, Southlake Women’s Club Foundation, Inc., P.O. Box 92611, Southlake, TX 76092.
• Those selected as beneficiaries will be asked to provide volunteers for 2016 Art in the Square.
OUR 2016 BENEFICIARIES
Altrusa International Foundation of DFW, Inc.
Advent Urban Youth Development
Alliance For Children
Apex Arts League
a Wish with Wings, Inc.
Battered Women's Foundation
Cancer Care Services
Christmas is for Children
Clayton YES (Youth Enrichment Services)
Community Enrichment Center
Community Hospice of Texas
Christian Community Storehouse of Keller
FEAT (Families for Effective Autism Treatment)
I CAN STILL SHINE PROGRAM
Mercy House Ministries, Inc.
Metroport Meals on Wheels
Miracle League of Southlake, Inc.
Neuro Assistance Foundation
North East Emergency Distribution (NEED)
North Texas SNAP
SafeHaven of Tarrant County
Scholarships for CISD Seniors
Special Olympics Texas - Swimming - Southlake Sharks Swim Team
Summer Santa, Inc.
Tarrant Area Food Bank
The Ladder Alliance
The Warm Place