WOMEN WHO WIN THE DAY
In 2000, the Southlake Women’s Club first presented Art in the Square
as a community fundraiser. With the generous help of sponsors and volunteers,
Art in The Square has risen to be a nationally ranked fine arts event.
Our annual two and a half day festival is solely run by volunteers.
Highlights of this festival:
- Wide variety of artwork from 150 artists exhibiting in various media such as oil, acrylic, watercolor, drawing, sculpture, jewelry, fiber and photography.
- Juried emerging artists and youth art.
- Continuous live performances on two stages.
- Tasty food and beverage selections.
- Community support. Over $2 million raised to help fund charities serving women/families in NE Tarrant County.