WOMEN WHO WIN THE DAY
In 2000, the Southlake Women’s Club first presented Art in the Square
as a community fundraiser. With the generous help of sponsors and volunteers,
Art in The Square has risen to be a nationally ranked fine arts event.
Our annual two and a half day festival is run solely by volunteers.
Highlights of the festival:
- Wide variety of artwork from over 150 artists exhibiting in oil, acrylic, watercolor, drawing, sculpture, jewelry, fiber and photography.
- Juried emerging artists and youth art.
- Continuous live performances on two stages.
- Wide variety of food and beverage selections.
- Community support with over $2 million raised to aid charities serving women and families in NE Tarrant County.