WOMEN WHO WIN THE DAY
In 2000, the Southlake Women’s Club first presented Art in the Square
as a community fundraiser. With the generous help of sponsors and volunteers,
Art in The Square has risen to be a nationally ranked fine arts event.
Our annual 2 1/2 day festival is solely run by volunteers and features:
- Wide variety of artwork from 150 artists exhibiting 2D, 3D, sculpture, photography and more.
- Juried emerging artists and youth art.
- Continuous live performances on 2 stages.
- Tasty food and beverage selections.
- Community support. Over $2 million raised to help fund charities serving women/families in NE Tarrant County.