WE NEED YOUR HELP!
It takes over 600 volunteers and thousands of hours to ensure a successful Art in the Square weekend. Please take time to become a volunteer and experience the excitement and sense of community that make this three-day fundraising event so special.
We offer numerous opportunities for men, women, and teenagers to lend a hand::
- Gatekeeping (age 21 and over)
- Ticket booths (age 21 and over)
- Alcoholic Beverage sales (ages 21+, may require TABC training)
- THE ZONE (ages 13+, community service hours provided)
- Kids Korner (ages 13+, community service hours provided)
- …and much more!
Community service hours can be fulfilled by volunteering at Art in the Square.
When you check in for your shift at the volunteer booth, please indicate the hours needed for approval.
Let the Volunteer Coordinator know the process that needs to be completed for your particular program. .
The following opportunities are for ADULTS age 21 or over.
Shift Sign Up for 2017 will be open soon.
- Answer general questions
- Prevent alcoholic drinks from leaving premises
- Prevent car traffic from entering event
- Sell food and beverage tickets
- Check IDs
- Provide wristbands when necessary
NOTE: Ticket Booths must be staffed by SWC members or their families!
Alcoholic Beverage Sales. Attendance at TABC Training may be required.
- Tent floater; general assistance
- Help in the Kids Korner tent
Teens may volunteer for a wide range of activity.
Check back soon to sign up for Art in the Square 2017.
Teen volunteers can choose to help with:
- The ZONE: Inflatables
- The ZONE: Rock Wall/Bungee Jump
- Kids Korner
- Artist Hospitality Helper
- Youth Art Tent